top of page


We would love to hear from you!

TRAVEL ALERT! Turn off your GPS at least three miles before you reach the border. 


Following your GPS will take you to the Peace Arch itself (you will be in line to cross the border). The USA park entrance is located off of north or southbound Exit 276.  The Canadian Park entrance is off southbound Hwy 99 West on Beach Road.

Thanks for submitting!

Tel: 360-332-7165

Mailing Address:

International Peace Arch Association

P.O. Box 2564 Blaine WA 98231 US

The Int. Peace Arch Association DOES NOT answer questions about Visa's, Immigration or Customs. You will find these agencies links below.


Your passport or I.D. is NOT required to enter the international park by Washington State Parks & British Columbia Provincial Parks. 


However, please be aware that the park is monitored by the U.S. Border Patrol, DHS, CBSA, or the RCMP. If requested, you must present your I.D./passport or documents while you visit the park. This is to ensure the safety and security of all visitors. 


Note: All American Canadian citizens, resident aliens, and VISA holders should have their I.D. when visiting the park. Resident Aliens and Visa holders (of any kind) are required by law to have their passports or status paperwork on them at all times, including when they visit the international park. Any social media posts or videos noting otherwise are incorrect.

 Please direct these questions to the appropriate border agencies.

General border crossing information links are below. If you have specific questions about crossing the border and your visa or legal status contact U.S. Customs & Border Protection  360-332-5771, or the Canada Border Services Agency 1-800-461-9999.


If you have NEXUS card questions contact the NEXUS Enrollment Center at 360-366-4342 or visit their office at 8115 Birch Bay Square Suite 104, Blaine, WA 98230.

bottom of page